st: fweights + ml d0

From   "Alfonso Miranda Caso Luengo" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: fweights + ml d0
Date   Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:23:11 +0100

Dear all,

I thought ml d0 method allowed for frequency weights!. I am trying to use such weights in a ml d0 panel code (likelihood contributed by a group of observations in the sample so that the linear-form restriction is not met) and finding the following error massage:

mlsum must be over the entire estimation sample when weights are specified

Am I correct? Any idea of what is going on?

Best wishes,

Alfonso Miranda
PhD Student

Economics Department