Re: st: RE: Year dummies

From   peter harper <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Year dummies
Date   Sat, 12 Jun 2004 16:56:52 +0100 (BST)

Thanks Scott.

If I now want to regress from my 18 years dataset, and
I want the correct number of observations for the
years of interest and the coefficients etc. of the
years of interest in the output, can anyone confirm if
the following is correct

. regress y x1 x2 x3 year11 year12 year13 year15 if
year > 10 & year < 16

Its the last part of the command I was uncertain
about.
If you need further clarification, please let me
know.

Thanks in advance

 --- Scott Merryman <[email protected]> wrote: > You
need to include the year variables to get the