st: Re: Trouble copying graphs to Word from Explorer

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Trouble copying graphs to Word from Explorer
Date   Thu, 10 Jun 2004 07:23:19 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Michael,

I do similar work, that is I create many graphs and then import them
into a Word document. Could you please tell me how to set up a mail
merge to make this task less time consuming? A pointer to a Web site
would be sufficient.

Many thanks for your help,

Friedrich Huebler