Re: st: hettest with areg command in STATA

From   Rijo John <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: hettest with areg command in STATA
Date   Wed, 9 Jun 2004 21:27:19 +0530 (IST)

Thanks for you reply. But what I am having is a cross-section data.
(Survey data). I want  stata to create village dummies while running the
regression. That is why I have been using areg command with the option absorb
(cluster) where cluster is the village. Since xt commands are for pannel
data can I use them in my case. Is it not possible to do a hettest command
with areg in this case at all?

Rijo John.