st: ODBC and relational database

From   "Kathryn Jervis" <JervisK@wlu.edu>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: ODBC and relational database
Date   Wed, 09 Jun 2004 11:58:48 -0400

I am looking for a book or journal article that explains how to use
Stata with relational databases.  I think that I use the ODBC command,
and I have read that reference online, but still I am uncertain about
how to get just the data that I need from the database.

Thanks

Kathryn J. Jervis, Ph.D.
Washington and Lee University
Williams School of Commerce, Economics and Politics
Lexington, VA 24450
mailto:jervisk@wlu.edu
Office: 540.458.8628
Fax: 540.458.8639