st: RE: further information on wls0

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: further information on wls0
Date   Mon, 7 Jun 2004 17:28:50 +0100

The Statalist FAQ advises:

Say what command(s) you are using. If they are not part of
official Stata, say where they come from: the STB/SJ, SSC,
or other archives

In this case, -findit wls0- finds a program by Phil Ender.

. type

In addition to the help file for -wls0-, the .ado file is its
own best documentation. Fire up your favourite text
editor, and all is there for inspection.

Andrea Molinari