st: causality test on panel data

From   "sarah smith" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: causality test on panel data
Date   Fri, 04 Jun 2004 02:43:20 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to run a causality test on panel data using granger command as
below:

granger x y,lag(2)

However, I receive an error message saying "repeated time values in sample".
Therefore, I had to collapse the data to achieve 1 observation for each
year. Is there any way that I can utilize my whole data to do causality
test?
Thanks,
Sarah