st: LIML and fixed/random effects

From   "SURAN, LUCIANA" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: LIML and fixed/random effects
Date   Thu, 3 Jun 2004 14:50:45 -0400

Dear Statalist users,

I was wondering if STATA can handle LIML estimation with fixed and/or random effects in the outcome equation?  I've found a couple of programs that can deal with LIML estimation (condivreg and ivreg2, for example) but I was wondering how I can include fixed/random effects as well.

Thanks to all,
 Luciana Suran