st: Multilevel selection models using gllamm

Subject   st: Multilevel selection models using gllamm
Date   Wed, 02 Jun 2004 22:31:32 +0100

I am trying to use gllamm for multilevel Heckman selection model, but I am stuck which I have problem to specify the constraints;
I use command;
Constraint define 1 [id1]il=1 (as stated in the note by Sophia) but stata not recognise the variable id1.

Could anyone help me, I have note of stata user group meeting at Maastricht, but I could not understand how it work.

Azman Shahadan
Centre for applied statistics
Lancaster university