Re: st: Competing Cause Mortality

From   Tero T Kivela <>
Subject   Re: st: Competing Cause Mortality
Date   Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:38:42 +0300 (EET DST)

Dear Shawn,

Enzo Coviello's very handy -stcompet- ado-file will solve your problem if
you need a Kaplan-Meire type analysis.

If you need an equivalent of Cox regression, Stata doen not help you
(yet). Competing risk regression is, however, available for the R
and S-Plus softwares e.g. in R's -cuminc- package, and R also allows
reading of Stata files with the -foreign- package.

Best regards,

T Kivelš
Univ. of Helsinki