st: Restated: shortfall analysis - logit question

From   "David" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Restated: shortfall analysis - logit question
Date   Tue, 01 Jun 2004 17:30:20 -0000

Thank you Stephen.  I will be more specific.  From the logit model I
would like to be able to determine the overall shortfall of
promotions by calculating the expected number of promotions
(predicted from the model) for the minority group and subtracte this
from the actual number of promotions.  Is there a nice Stata
shortcut that does this and also gives a t-Stat for this shortfall?

Thanks everyone (again)

--- In [email protected], "Stephen P Jenkins"
<stephenj@e...> wrote:
> [...]
Stern J