st: RE: proceeding beyond roctab 2000 error msg

From   "Scott Merryman" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: proceeding beyond roctab 2000 error msg
Date   Mon, 31 May 2004 22:03:52 -0500

Another way would be to only perform -roctab- with only those variables that

Something like this:

set obs 100
gen byte fee = uniform() >.5
gen byte fie = uniform() > .85