st: Matrices into variables

From   Andrea Molinari <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Matrices into variables
Date   Mon, 31 May 2004 15:18:42 +0100

Dear Statalisters,
I am estimating a model in two steps. The first step estimates a panel
data specification, and then I use part of the estimated coefficients
to estimate them against another set of variables.
Does anyone know how could I convert the e(b) (estimated matrix of
coefficients) into a variable, selecting SOME of the elements of that
matrix?
Thanks very much

Andrea

Andrea Molinari