st: sampling variance of estimated fixed effects

From   "Andrea Molinari" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: sampling variance of estimated fixed effects
Date   Fri, 28 May 2004 13:01:45 +0100

Dear all,
I am estimating an unbalanced panel with 420 individuals x 22 years with the
within estimator.  I then want to look at the predicted fixed effects (which
I can do with the command predict name, u).
I have not been able to find in the manual how to look at the sampling
variance-covariance matrix of these 420 fixed effects.
Does anyone know how I could do this? (I guess I only need the diagonal on
the variance-covariance matrix, at least to start with!).
Any hints on how to do this will be much appreciated!