st: -mfx- question

From   Jack Buckley <>
Subject   st: -mfx- question
Date   Wed, 26 May 2004 09:45:48 -0400

I wrote an ado file a while back called -mlbeta- that estimates ML models for beta-distributed dependent variables (net from A user just asked me if the command supports -mfx-, which it does not (in that -mfx- does not return proper marginal effects). Can anyone give me a hint or two about what I would need to do? Kit Baum here at BC suggested that I might need to set-up the command so that -predict- would work properly first?

Jack Buckley, Ph.D.
Department of Educational Research,
Measurement, and Evaluation
Boston College