Re: st: Re: STATA Help!! How to test for PPP!!

From   Brian Muriuki <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: STATA Help!! How to test for PPP!!
Date   Tue, 25 May 2004 23:57:07 +0100 (BST)

Thanks...but still need a step by step guide.i.e.
What data to i require...e.g price indices etc....
Where can i get time series data for whatever
countries i am investigating
What are the regression specifications and how do i
programme them in STATA 8
Can anyone kindly with this info get in
touch....thanks!!!

There has been a lot of research work on the