st: by( ) with histogram

From   "Hixson, Eric" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: by( ) with histogram
Date   Tue, 25 May 2004 16:53:21 -0400

The -by- option is available for use with -histogram- when entering info in the command window, but I noticed it does not appear available to specify when using the pull-down menu in the Windows version (Stata8).  Am I missing it?  If not, would it be possible to expand the "if/in" tab to "if/in/by" in a future update?

Thanks,
Eric Hixson

Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,  please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.  Thank you.
Visit us online at our award-winning www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of Cleveland Clinic services, staff and locations from one of the country's leading hospitals.