st: Re: gamfit doesn't work

From   "jean ries" <>
Subject   st: Re: gamfit doesn't work
Date   Sat, 22 May 2004 20:12:21 +0200 (CEST)

A colleague of mine had the same problem. It turned out that there are two
versions of -gam- available: one from STB, and one from SSC (which is more
recent). We have deleted the already installed gam-files, and installed
the SSC version. After that, everything  worked fine. You can get the SSC
version by typing:

-ssc desc gam-

and then

-ssc get gam-

Alternatively, you can manually download the files from here:

good luck!