st: Specifying and implied decimal place with an infix statement

From   "Joseph McCrary" <[email protected]>
To   "Statalist" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Specifying and implied decimal place with an infix statement
Date   Fri, 21 May 2004 10:35:02 -0400

I'm reading in a text file using an infix statment. Some of my variables
(the nce variables) occupy 3 columns but have an implied decimal between
the 2nd and 3rd columns. How do I correctly specify this in my infix
statement?

Here's the a snippet of the code I'm using:

infix
  record 1-2
  str studln 3-13
  str studfn 14-22