st: -mlogit- does not report all results

From   "de la Garza, Adrian" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: -mlogit- does not report all results
Date   Thu, 20 May 2004 12:45:24 -0400

Dear Stata users,

I am running this model

mlogit indic g_usip1 lswap embi_sd, basecat(0)

and then using

outreg using mlogit.out, replace bdec(3) bra nocon onecol

to put my results in a table.

My dependent variable takes values 0,1,2 with 0 as the base category of
the mlogit. When I run the model, I see all the results, but my outreg
command only stores those results for my 1s but not for my 2s.

Why isn't -outreg- displaying the whole set of results?

Thank you very much!