RE: st: Re: Transparent background in graphics

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Re: Transparent background in graphics
Date   Thu, 20 May 2004 17:17:33 +0100

That's very helpful and interesting. In short,
Fredrik was right: it was a bug.

We look forward to welcoming Vince and others
to the London meeting on 28/29 _June_.
(Boston is in late August.)

Vince Wiggins, StataCorp