st: RE: RE: RE: RE: inputting string variables in comma-separated files

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: RE: inputting string variables in comma-separated files
Date   Thu, 20 May 2004 16:19:48 +0100

In this circumstance, and assuming that there is no way to tell
from the data, or otherwise, how many digits there should be, you must
return to your data file. Adrian Mander suggested
a solution which assumed that you were using Excel.
Another is to surround strings with "".