st: New version of -listtex- on SSC

From   Roger Newson <>
Subject   st: New version of -listtex- on SSC
Date   Wed, 19 May 2004 21:00:08 +0100

Hello All

Thanks to Kit Baum, there is now a new version of -listtex- available for download on SSC. In Stata, type

ssc desc listtex

to find out more.

The -listtex- command is described as below on my website. The new version adds a new row style -rstyle(tabdelim)- to the -rstyle()- option, specifying tab-delimited text table rows. I would like to thank Ben Jann for this idea, which I adapted from his -estout- package.

Best wishes

package listtex from
listtex: List variables as rows of a TeX, HTML or word processor table
listtex outputs a list of variables to the Stata log or to a file as TeX,
HTML or word processor table rows, which can then be inserted into a TeX,
HTML or word processor table by cutting and pasting and/or file linking
and/or embedding (eg using the TeX \input command). listtex produces the
table rows, but may also produce a set of header lines before the table
rows and/or footer lines after the table rows, containing preambles and/or
table definitions and/or table headers and/or table footers, as specified
by the user.
Author: Roger Newson
Distribution-Date: 19May2004
Stata-Version: 8
INSTALLATION FILES (click here to install)
(click here to return to the previous screen)

Roger Newson
Lecturer in Medical Statistics
Department of Public Health Sciences
King's College London
5th Floor, Capital House
42 Weston Street
London SE1 3QD
United Kingdom

Tel: 020 7848 6648 International +44 20 7848 6648
Fax: 020 7848 6620 International +44 20 7848 6620
or 020 7848 6605 International +44 20 7848 6605

Opinions expressed are those of the author, not the institution.

* For searches and help try: