Re: st: RE: Stata7 and Stata8 are doing two very different things.

From   Donald Spady <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Stata7 and Stata8 are doing two very different things.
Date   Mon, 17 May 2004 14:51:19 -0600

Monica
You don't really COPY the files, rather you RENAME them. Thus:
ren wstata.exe wstata.old
ren wstata.bin wstata.exe
That should work
Don Spady