Re: handling date data (was st: Please help!)

From   Lisa Sharwood <>
Subject   Re: handling date data (was st: Please help!)
Date   Mon, 17 May 2004 10:10:02 +1000

Thank you for your very helpful information! It worked a charm... i have my new variable 'time in study' - just not sure why the numbers are negative - as the pts were in the study for a 'positive' number of days - and the edates I have created are positive. next step the K-M analysis. I take my hat off to those of you who embrace this technology more easily than myself!

Thanks gratefully
* For searches and help try: