st: reg3 and overidentification

From   "Victoria Levin" <>
Subject   st: reg3 and overidentification
Date   Fri, 14 May 2004 18:26:58 -0400

I am trying to do an overidentification test for a 3SLS regression. The overid command does not work after reg3, so I was wondering if there is a way of getting around that. If I re-run the model as ivreg2 and take the Sargan statistic from there, is that equivalent to testing overidentification for a 3SLS? Any suggestions on this topic would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now!

* For searches and help try: