st: graphs, outliers, labels

From   daphna <>
Subject   st: graphs, outliers, labels
Date   Fri, 14 May 2004 10:23:15 -0700

I am using the graph commands on stata for the first time and am running into some confusion.

Is there any way I can get labels on my box plot graphs?

Specifically, I am using the box command. I would like to see the values of the median, 25th percentile, 75 %...etc. Most importantly, I want to see/know the values of the top and bottom cut off lines. How do I find these values?

I am interested in analyzing the outliers or outside values, but I am not able to see what the specific lower and upper cut off values are.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Daphna Bassok

Research Assistant
Center For Research On Education Outcomes
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305

Phone: (650) 725-6169

* For searches and help try: