re: st: A Friday diversion

From   David Airey <>
Subject   re: st: A Friday diversion
Date   Thu, 13 May 2004 11:36:52 -0500

I think the architecture of Stata is the more endearing and enduring.

Umm. It's Thursday. Sorry.

Dear Listers,

With the weekend coming up you might have a few minutes to spare, so if you want to see a picture of Ray and Maria Stata and the brand new center at MIT with striking architecture, you may wish to visit

p.s. I don't believe it has anything to do with the Stata near and dear to our hearts.