st: Efron and Cumulative hazard

From   [email protected]
To   "stata" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Efron and Cumulative hazard
Date   Thu, 13 May 2004 10:23:13 +0200

Dear Friends,

I've been estimating  a cox model with frailty. Unfortunately when I use
the option efron, the cumulative hazard is not an increasing function. Enzo
Coviello has told me that one year ago there was a similar comunication.
Is there still a bug or it does depend on frailty option?

Secondly, I'm looking for a reference where the philosophical difference
between logit/probit and duration  is explained. Please Have you got articles?

Thanks
Giorgio

Tiscali ADSL libera la velocita'!
Attiva Senza Canone entro il 17 maggio: navighi a 1,5 euro l'ora per i primi
3 mesi,se scegli il modem e' tuo in comodato gratuito e in piu' hai gratis
SuperMail per 12 mesi. Non aspettare, attivala subito!
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/prodotti/640Kbps/