Re: st: Dependent variable is a proportion

From   "SJ Friederich, Economics" <>
Subject   Re: st: Dependent variable is a proportion
Date   Wed, 12 May 2004 19:14:30 +0100

Discussions involving variables lying between 0 and 1 with possible clustering of values at either end occurred a number of times on the List. I'd suggest searching the archives.

Best wishes,