Re: st: random effects, heteroskedasticity & autocorrelation

From   Cordula Stolberg <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: random effects, heteroskedasticity & autocorrelation
Date   Wed, 12 May 2004 13:54:38 +0100

Mark,

Thanks for your reply. I have looked at that, as it happened to me in another regression. This time though, the model doesn't seem to have degenerated into a pooled OLS model, which really puzzles me. I think I might have to look at the set-up again.

Cordula