RE: st: RE: notes lost in append

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: notes lost in append
Date   Sat, 8 May 2004 19:36:57 +0100

I don't see that this offers much of a way ahead.

If I have one dataset in memory, then clearly
I can do something with its -notes-, but
the main difficulty is getting at the
-notes- in other datasets. This is not
to say that there is not an elaborate way
of getting into each dataset and pushing
out a copy of the notes from each, but it all
sounds awfully messy.

Perhaps, however, you can see a way of putting
this into code.

Fred Wolfe