st: Merge Question

From   "Syed Gillani" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Merge Question
Date   Fri, 7 May 2004 14:49:37 +0300

Hi,

I have two related files ... FirstV and RepeatV, related on uniqueID for
FirstV.
FirstV contains demographic data and the first result of Serun Cholesterol.
RepeatV contains repeated measures of the same chemistry every six months
for a period of 5 years, recording the date of examination.
How can I add to FirstV the last visit value from RepeatV so I may compare
the two?

Version: Stata 8.2
Files transferred to Stata format with StatTransfer 7 from EpiInfo 6.04d.
OS: WindowsXP professional.

Gillani.