st: Maximum likelihood solution

From   "Alejandro Lopez-Feldman" <>
Subject   st: Maximum likelihood solution
Date   Fri, 7 May 2004 10:31:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I am running a maximum likelihood program (method lf) but I an having
problems achieving convergence. The model pass all the tests of ml check
but then when I use ml max (or ml max, difficult) it stops and gives the
following message "could not calculate numerical derivatives missing values

I have tried changing ltol and tol but that doesn't help. I have also
specified the initial values but that doesn't work either.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.