st: Re: problems when installing collin command

From   "Kevin Crow - StataCorp" <kcrow@stata.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Re: problems when installing collin command
Date   Fri, 7 May 2004 09:43:56 -0500

Juan,

There are a few different possibilities to why you can't download the
user-written command -collin- from within Stata.  The best thing for you to
do would be to contact Stata Technical Services at tech-support@stata.com so
that we can help you track down the problem.

Kevin