st: Scatterplot matrix

From   "TELHAJ Shqiponje" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Scatterplot matrix
Date   Fri, 7 May 2004 10:53:29 +0100

Dear statalist readers,

After a regress command with -robust- and -cluster- option I used a
Ramsey test (-ovtest, rhs) which suggested that there are higher order
trends, but omitted from the regression model.  I was trying to use a
scatterplot matrix to look at higher order trends.

As I remember in Stata 7, the command for this was:

Graph y x1 x2 x3 x4, matrix

How could this be implemented by Stata 8?

Thank you in advance!

Shqiponja

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and
any attachment from your computer.