st: RE: Programming FGT using weights

From   "Stephen P Jenkins" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Programming FGT using weights
Date   Tue, 4 May 2004 09:14:37 +0100

I think my -povdeco- program, with its -varpl()- option will do the
calculations you require. To install it, type
	ssc install povdeco
at the Stata prompt.  (-ineqdeco- and -ineqdec0- are sibling programs
for inequality calculations.)

Professor Stephen P. Jenkins <>
Institute for Social and Economic Research
University of Essex, Colchester CO4 3SQ, U.K.
Tel: +44 1206 873374.  Fax: +44 1206 873151.