Re: st: graphs

From   Thomas Trikalinos (.Mac) <>
Subject   Re: st: graphs
Date   Sun, 2 May 2004 22:24:41 +0300

To let the grid go:

line y x, ylabel( , nogrid) xlabel( , nogrid)

If you mean sthg else, clarify.

On May 2, 2004, at 21:01, peter harper wrote:

Dear Statalisters
I am trying to obtain a graph like the sort that
usually appears in journals. It is like the one in
page 47 of the graphics manual, but without the grids.
I have tried a variety of command for e.g.,
. line prody payyr, sort
. twoway line prody payyr, sort
What I want is a graph of prody (productivity) of time
(I have 21 years data).
If you need further clarification please let me know.
Thanks in advance