st: graphics showcase

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: graphics showcase
Date   Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:01:32 -0500

Stata Corp. has pages devoted to example graphics. Maybe it would be neat to have a page (site) devoted to example graphics and associated code that users are proud of? The list here is not quite the right forum. The site might also be didactic. Along these lines I propose making the page (site) a TWiki site (www.twiki.org). I recently had some experience with this kind of site, and I think it is very useful for collaborative environments.

-Dave

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/