Re: st: Stata 8 mac version: Saving contents of review window to create a Do file

From   Michael Ingre <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata 8 mac version: Saving contents of review window to create a Do file
Date   Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:45:54 +0200

Dear Pauline

All you need to do is to point your mouse in the review window and click the right mouse button. Or if you have a one button Apple mouse, press _ctrl_ on your keyboard and click the mouse button. This will bring up a menu with several options, including "save review contents".

Michael

On 2004-04-27, at 16.19, Pauline Rogers wrote:

Dear Everyone,

I am sorry to bother you with a trivial question.

One of my collegues only has access to a copy of Stata8 on a Mac. We are
both very Mac illiterate but we have managed to get Stata to work.
Unfortunately the 'Getting started with Stata for Mac' manual has gone
missing and neither of us can work out how to save the contents of the
review window. We have used the help and searched everywhere else we can
and all we come up with is a "see the 'Getting started with Stata for Mac'
manual" message. We realise that our searching technique is probably not
perfect either.

We would be very grateful if someone could tell us what to do.

Thank you.

Pauline Rogers

Pauline A Rogers MSc CStat (Mrs)
Statistician