RE: st: rename variables UPPERCASE to lowercase

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: rename variables UPPERCASE to lowercase
Date   Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:46:25 +0100

The keyword -of- is essential. Try

foreach var of varlist QUOTA-UALDWK2 {
	rename `var' `=lower("`var'")'