Re: st: ivreg2

From   "Mark Schaffer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ivreg2
Date   Mon, 26 Apr 2004 12:27:29 +0100

Jana,

Date sent:      	Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:56:30 +0200
From:           	Jana <[email protected]>
Subject:        	st: ivreg2
To:             	[email protected]
Send reply to:  	[email protected]

> Hi,
> I wanted to run ivreg2 on panel data and I entered the following command:
> ivreg2 lnexpq (lnlab=lnqgdppc fz guest lnalq lnhv) lna1
> but got the return message "invalid syntax".

The most likely reason is that your version of Stata isn't up to
date.  Try the command

update query

from within Stata and see if it recommends an update.

--Mark

> When I tried to perform the examples given in the help files of ivreg2
> the error message occured again. I do not know, what is wrong. I work
> with Stata version 7.0.
> Thanks for any help.
> Jana
>
> --
> Jana Bruder
> University of Rostock
> Department of Economics
> Ulmenstr. 69
> D-18057 Rostock, Germany
>
> Tel.: +49 381 498 4315
> Fax.: +49 381 498 4312
> email: [email protected]

Prof. Mark E. Schaffer
Director
Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation
Department of Economics
School of Management & Languages
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh EH14 4AS  UK
44-131-451-3494 direct
44-131-451-3008 fax
44-131-451-3485 CERT administrator
http://www.som.hw.ac.uk/cert