st: Email Confirmation from [email protected]

From   "ATS Stat Consulting Group" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Email Confirmation from [email protected]
Date   Sun, 25 Apr 2004 13:44:44 -0700

Greetings

Our primary mission is to provide support to UCLA researchers via our
consulting services, including answering questions by email, and
offering general assistance through web pages. However, we regret that
we do not have the resources to be able to answer email questions from
researchers outside of the UCLA community, but we do have a web page
listing a variety of other resources on statistical computing at
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/otherresources.htm
<http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/otherresources.htm>  .

We strive to answer questions from members of the UCLA community within
one business day, and often sooner. In the meanwhile, we invite you to
visit our statistical computing web pages at
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/ <http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/>  . We also
welcome UCLA researchers to our walk in consulting, see
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/schedule/
<http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/schedule/>  for our hours and location.

Sincerely,

Statistical Consulting Group