st: standard error of the hazard (not the cumulative hazard) at each time t?

From   Tom Prusa <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: standard error of the hazard (not the cumulative hazard) at each time t?
Date   Sat, 24 Apr 2004 13:40:43 -0400

Can anyone tell me how to have Stata produce the standard error of the
hazard (not the cumulative hazard) at each time t?

For instance, the two commands,

sts generate cum_haz    = na, by(com_lang)
sts generate cum_haz_se = se(na), by(com_lang)

will do what I want for the cumulative hazard.

In addition,

sts generate haz = h, by(com_lang)

will generate the hazard function.  I think I need something like

sts generate haz_se = se(h), by(com_lang)

Any ideas what I can do?

Thanks,

- Tom