st: Gini coefficient with sampling weights

From   D Jimenez Rubio <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Gini coefficient with sampling weights
Date   Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:31:11 +0100

Dear stata list users,
I am using the stata command "ginidesc" to calculate overall, within and
between groups inequality indexes. However, when I attempt to set
analytical weights, stata tells me that it may not use non integer
frequency (instead of analytical) weights. Does anyone knows why?

Thanks a lot in advance,