st: RE: graph combine, asis

From   "Naji Nassar \(MIReS\)" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: graph combine, asis
Date   Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:36:31 +0200

I don't know if the following will help, but here what I used to do
- For each single graph, I just fix x&y size (4x4)
- For the combine graph, I just fix the overall x&y size as the sum of x&y

twoway (histogram var1,...) (scatter btta var1, ...), ysize(4) xsize(4)
graph copy hoist, replace
qbeta var1, ... ysize(4) xsize(4)
graph copy bsist, replace
graph combine hoist bsist, xsize(8) ysize(4)
You'll get a vector of 1x2 graphs without any modification