st: ...residulas indipendence test...

To   "stata group mail" <>
Subject   st: ...residulas indipendence test...
Date   Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:19:37 +0200

My question is about the verify of the OLS residuals indipendnce assumption.
In the web book in UCLA web site I heve read that is possible use the DW
test also for the cross-sectional regression (but I have study that the
DW is only for the time series) or apply a grafic method but it seems to
me not very clear, and so I asked for any help.

Many many thanks.