st: cross-over studies

From   "Patrick Mcelduff" <>
Subject   st: cross-over studies
Date   Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:09:00 +0100

Dear all,

I am analysing a 3 by 3 crossover study. I want to fit terms for
subject, period, treatment and first-order carry-over effects. Can
anyone tell me how to do this in Stata using ANOVA.

I am currently fitting the model using xtreg but am concerned it
uses a z-test rather than a t-test and I have too few subjects.