st: RE: SImple graph question

From   "Naheed Mirza" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: SImple graph question
Date   Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:53:43 +0200

Jim Seward wrote

I have a simple graph question.  I paged through the Graphics manual and
looked at the pull down menu but can't figure out an answer.

I have a small data set of before and after lab values on 20 individuals.
I would like to do a dot graph with two values on the x-axis, "before" and
"after", and the lab value on the y axis.  I would like to connect the
before and after dots for each individual with a line, so I would have 20