st: RE: RE: Imputing values for categorical data

From   "Dupont, William" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Imputing values for categorical data
Date   Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:07:23 -0500

Nick

Your imputation is correct.  Thanks for the clarification.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Nick Cox
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 3:03 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: RE: Imputing values for categorical data

impute the missing reference here. In this case, it
happens to be a book I know about.
(In other cases, in other postings, just giving
author surnames and dates makes the reference search
difficult: list members please note.)

Statistical Analysis With Missing Data, Second Edition
Roderick J. A. Little, Donald B. Rubin
ISBN: 0-471-18386-5 Wiley
September 2002